Diva Knows Best

Diva Knows Best is equal parts sarcastic wit, mid-west sensibility, media savvy, and pop culture wonder. There’s a strong voice of someone who is fascinated by all things celebrity but can see through the slick manufactured façade to discover valuable life lessons.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Get the Led Out

It's Tuesday. You know what that mean. RockStar Supernova. My guilty pleasure besides Taco Bell and cheesy 70s lite music is reality tv. I know sistas aren't supposed to rock but I can get my horns up with the best of them. I like to buck convention and what's expected of me. For the record. I am funny, love fried chicken and can dance. However, I can swim, graduated college and I didn't get pregnant in high school Go figure. I'm a complicated figure.

I'm a tad high-brow when it comes to my reality selections. I enjoy shows that have a clear goal that is substantial. Forget those classless tramps on Flava of Love or those emotional twits on The Bachelor. I breathe for American Idol, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway and of course RockStar. I even have my husband watching them.

My RockStar pick is Dilana while hubby is rooting for Lukas the troll doll. Dilana is that perfect comination of scary tatoos, smoky voice and powerhouse performance. On top of that, she's mature enough to make the Supernova veterans look a few years younger than the Stones.

I'm calling out all RockStar groupies. Who's your favorite?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tere said...

I'm rooting for Dilana, too. Hate, hate, hate Lukas the troll. Patrice is a soccer mom; Storm Large doesn't deserve just for her obviously made-up name; and Ryan is sooo deep and soulful and so much the badly hurt sensitive guy that I want to vomit.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home