Diva Knows Best

Diva Knows Best is equal parts sarcastic wit, mid-west sensibility, media savvy, and pop culture wonder. There’s a strong voice of someone who is fascinated by all things celebrity but can see through the slick manufactured façade to discover valuable life lessons.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

What is this man doing?

Click on the link above. He’s playing an air guitar. In fact, he is an air guitar Hall of Famer. I had read for years that there is a National Air Guitar Championship but until you see the pictures, it doesn’t seem real. Real peculiar. I’m not hear to knock their hustle or “sport” but this is so bizarre, I had to look up their website. They even have their own gear.

If there is an Air Guitar Championship, there must be a competition for everything. Where are the competitions for my talents? The International Taco Bell Munching Championship or the National Eye Rolling and Sassy Hand on the Hip Competition. I could be a Hall of Famer in the Sarcasm Olympics. I know this is great fun and I’ve been known to play a mean air keyboard but would I dress up with a Hello Kitty breastplate and bare my soul. Not really. But you have to admire the abandon and passion of these competitors. Check them out here.

What championship would be home to your special talents?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home