Diva Knows Best

Diva Knows Best is equal parts sarcastic wit, mid-west sensibility, media savvy, and pop culture wonder. There’s a strong voice of someone who is fascinated by all things celebrity but can see through the slick manufactured façade to discover valuable life lessons.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Get Off the Damn Couch!

I ran into this article in USA Today and was quite frankly elated. Top 25 public meltdowns. I live for this stuff. Not because someone is having a nervous break down or going through a traumatic situation but because it puts my la vida loca in perspective. I firmly believe that there is a lot to learn from celebrities and public figures. Not just how to date your nanny or abuse your children in a fit of rage. We can learn from their mistakes since they are so public and open to scrutiny.

Check out the 25 here. I like #6, #12, #14, #15 and #17. I’m not sure how #24 got there.

What are your favorites? What should be added to the list?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger lady t said...

I think Paris Hilton may be due for a meltdown soon,with her upcoming 45 day stretch in the slammer. I love it that she's going to Real Jail,not a
Country Club Celeb Jail:)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Tere said...

I don't know why #20 was there, I don't consider that a "meltdown".

2:11 PM  
Blogger Pop Culture Diva said...

I hear ya T. I do this all day long at work!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home