Diva Knows Best

Diva Knows Best is equal parts sarcastic wit, mid-west sensibility, media savvy, and pop culture wonder. There’s a strong voice of someone who is fascinated by all things celebrity but can see through the slick manufactured façade to discover valuable life lessons.

Friday, January 26, 2007

TGIF

Thank God It’s Friday. The temperature has dropped in my Miami. Either it’s the cool brisk air on my face or the feel of my velvet blazer against my skin because I’m feeling giddy. You know that flirty fun feeling that comes on Friday or when you know something big is coming.

The celebrity news was wacky as usual this morning. It seems there is concern that Mary Kate Olsen has had a relapse with her eating disorder because of her gaunt figure at a recent Golden Globes party. Her representative quickly cleared this rumor up by saying that she didn’t relapse but she did change the color of her hair and that has made her appear thinner. You know the mystically nature of blonde hair that automatically makes women look thinner. Give me a break. How can you say this as a publicist and not crack up laughing? I’m roaring right now.

Another story is that David and Victoria Beckham have been approached to do a reality show, which would highlight their move to the US and the mayhem that will follow. The media-loving couple want to raise their profile here. I’ll never know why. Seriously, Posh Spice is way too pretentious and icy to capture American hearts. She’ll have to scale down the sunglasses and gain a few pounds. The media will have a field day with her spending and I’d also guess that her parenting skills will come under fire since we never see her with her children. Also, why enter that realm. This could be the one thing that causes the power couple to break up. The track record isn’t outstanding for reality shows involving young couples.

Keeping with my cheeky mood. MSN asks a funny question. What Hollywood Hottie would you date? Well, you know that sent my mind reeling. If I weren’t blissfully happy with J (yada yada yada), these sexy single papis would be on my radar.

Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Jude Law

The Holy Trinity. These men will always have a permanent spot on my list. I know Jude likes to hump his nannies and co-stars but I think I could forgive him.

Alejandro Sanz- Yummy, spicy, Spanish. I’ve admired his voice for years.

Vince Vaughn- He’s a tall drink of heaven with a sense of humor drier than mine. Not a small feat.

Olivier Martinez- The best thing to come out of France since Hermes scarves and handbags.

Daniel Craig - The charismatic new James Bond. This spy can love me.

Which Hollywood Hottie would you date?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel (Oh Oh 7) Craig. Screw first, ask questions later. :)

1:58 PM  
Blogger lady t said...

Well,I don't know if Julian McMahon is considered a Hollywood hottie but he's certainly on my lover list:)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home