Diva Knows Best

Diva Knows Best is equal parts sarcastic wit, mid-west sensibility, media savvy, and pop culture wonder. There’s a strong voice of someone who is fascinated by all things celebrity but can see through the slick manufactured façade to discover valuable life lessons.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Random Mumbles

Friday has become my day of random thoughts and riddle solving. Like am I shocked that Charlotte Church is pregnant by her rugby player boyfriend? Not really. Though I still hold the image of her angelic voice and cherub face. It’s kinda like Dakota Fanning getting pregnant at 21 out of wedlock (I know this is the Ohio traditional side coming out of me). I would still see her as that little blonde girl. Jenna Elfman is pregnant. Will she have a silent birth? Probably. Did Kelly Pickler get her boobs done? I don’t remember them being that big. These are some of the random thought and riddles that keep my brain sharp and my instincts cat-like.

The Ultimate SPIN

There are not enough words to say how much I love this story. Isaiah Washington has hired a gay publicist. LOVE IT. Talk about spinning the negative into a positive. It’s like Elton John performing with Eminem on the Grammy’s – a clever publicity stunt. You can say ‘I really want to change people’s perceptions of gays’ or ‘gays are cool with me I just made homophobic remarks by accident’ but at the end of the day, it’s all good publicity. Washington’s new firm put an intellectual spin on it by saying an important issue is being addressed through their union. LOVE IT.

Posh and Becks on Film

Like we haven’t seen enough of these attention-craving Brits in the last few years. Is America really interested in the aging athlete (said with love and affection) and his wicked 40-pound wife (said with controlled rage)? They haven’t made celebrity status in this country yet why would that change? Because he’s joining an American soccer team? Americans barely support the sport. Once again, the media is trying to make superstars out of people that shouldn’t receive much notice. Of course, I’m referring to Vicky. Much love and respect to her sexy hubby who has transformed the sport of soccer.

This could be a good thing. Maybe instead of photographs of the seemingly vapid Mrs. Beckham, we’ll get hard video proof that she’s as tasteless and plastic as she seems. The source of my negative energy may require extensive therapy. I just can’t shake the idea that Posh is the type of women that sets woman back 30 years.

Pink Pink and More Pink

It seems Anna Nicole Smith will finally be put to rest. I’m appalled that they even entertained her mother’s appeal. Why would she be buried with her son? There are many secrets surround the blonde. Who fathered her baby? Did Howard K. Stern stalk her? Is TrimSpa really crack? The one thing we knew for sure was her love for son. There shouldn’t have been any doubt where she’d be laid to rest.

What’s on your mind today?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lady t said...

Well,I'm glad that ANS is finally buried so now the focus can go back on who the baby's father is. Would not be surprised to find out that Daniel K. Stern is NOT the daddy,no, not at all!

Kellie Pickler looks like she went to Troy/McNamara because she looks just like Kimber Henry(from Nip/Tuck)! Also,I really want Antonella kicked off of AI not because of her internet nudie pictures but for her hideous singing. Curse you,Vote For The Worst!:)

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home