Diva Knows Best

Diva Knows Best is equal parts sarcastic wit, mid-west sensibility, media savvy, and pop culture wonder. There’s a strong voice of someone who is fascinated by all things celebrity but can see through the slick manufactured façade to discover valuable life lessons.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Diva Takes a Fruit Break

I'm ready to take a bite out of the Big Apple today. Me and my girls are heading for the great Manhattan escape by bus. That's right by bus. (This is my mom's annual trek.) We head out today and spend the night in Jersey. Tomorrow morning we're in NYC. I look forward to shopping, catching Broadway plays, shopping, going to the metropolitan Museum of Art, shopping, eating and did I mention shopping.

I'll give you the low down on my big city trip next week. Meanwhile, check my archives or visit my favorite blogs located on the left hand column.

Talk to ya soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home