Diva Knows Best

Diva Knows Best is equal parts sarcastic wit, mid-west sensibility, media savvy, and pop culture wonder. There’s a strong voice of someone who is fascinated by all things celebrity but can see through the slick manufactured façade to discover valuable life lessons.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

RIP

I feel weird posting this since I had just talked about her today, which makes it even more timely. Anna Nicole Smith is dead. Read here. I could tell from her last TV appearances that she was not in a good place but I'm shocked. This has been a turbulent period for her and her family. I'm stunned. Don't know what to say. May her daughter know more peace in this world than her mother and brother did.

If you haven't read my previous blog, do so and tell me what you learned from ANS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home